QualiSafe Food Consulting Inc.
Did you know?
Food allergens include:
Eggs Mustard Milk Wheat
Seafood Nuts Crustaceous Fish
- Keep raw meat away from other foods, including vegetables such as lettuce and tomatoes.
- Use separate utensils, cutting boards, dishes and other cooking equipment when handling raw and cooked meats.
- Wash your hands carefully with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before and after handling raw meat.
- Clean all your cooking equipment, utensils and work surfaces, and then sanitize them.
- Safe internal cooking temperature chart
- Refrigerate leftovers within two hours after preparation.