Accessing Food Safety Courses
1. Once on the website, click on “My Account” and create an account with a username and a password and login. If you don’t start by creating an account and go to shop straight, you would be asked to create an account at the checkout step.
2. Once on the website, click on “Shop”
Choose the course you want (QSFS 01 – Food Safety for Food Businesses or QSFS 02 – Salubrité des Aliments) and choose “Add to Cart”, which adds a check mark to the “Add to Cart” and shows “View Cart”. Click on “View Cart” bring you to the Cart.
3. Click Proceed to Check out
Enter your billing details including credit card info, tick the “I understand” checkbox and click on “place order”.
Once you place the order, you will receive a confirmation email. Our agents will process and approve your registration. Once approved, an email will be sent to you confirming your registration/order is completed with a receipt.
4. You can go ahead and click the course you choose (English or French). The course content will display. Click on the first unit of the first module to read the content. At the end of the content/page, if there is a quiz you will need to do the quiz. After the quiz, you will be allowed to go to the second unit, so forth and so on until you finish the whole course. Each time a quiz, a unit, a module or the whole course is completed, an email will be sent to you. You will also be able to see a quiz’s grade after submitting the quiz.
5. Once the whole course is completed online, we will send the examination to a proctor (someone who will watch you do the exam, it can be a library.) where you will go and take the exam. That will cost you $20 to pay to the proctor. The exam is 1 hour and the pass mark is 70%. At the end, the proctor will collect the exam answers, the exam questions, and the evaluation and will send them to us for grading.
6. If you pass we will send you your certificate and your grade by mail. A certificates is valid for 5 years.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 587 222 0375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.