Qualisaf Inc. was created by Dr. Gerard Bedie to help food businesses and food establishments achieve the best quality and safest food products they can produce or prepare while preventing economic losses, saving time related to avoidable operational non-compliances. It also In the food industry, it is always inexpensive to prevent problems rather than fixing them.
Dr. Bedie’s profile
- Certificate in Business Administration
- PhD in Food Sciences and Technology
- MSc in Meat safety
- BSc (Applied) in Food Sciences and Technology
Our expertise lies in the areas of Food Sciences and Technology and Food Safety with more than 14 years of experience in research and the food industry. Background experience includes dairy products, functional foods, meat products, food microbiology, water quality, molecular microbiology, antimicrobial resistance, and Meat Inspection.
Previous collaboration and experience were achieved in institutions and companies including:
- The Canadian Federal Government
- Government of Alberta
- Agriculture Agri-Food Canada
- University of Alberta
- University of Victoria
- Université Laval
- Colorado State University
- Conagra Foods
Our business clients include:
- Broken Tine Orchard
- Peace Gourmet Honey
- Organics North
- We deliver food safety courses and certificates throughout the Province of Alberta
For more information, contact us.